Ever since we started talking about retesting and how they shape the learning of students in EDCP 441B, I have been curious to know more about it. I am looking forward to seeing retests play out in real life during my practicum. This will be my inquiry question for this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Blog Post
Going back and re-reading my blog posts from September was a fascinating and reflective experience. From the beginning of this program, I’v...
-
The article "Refocusing out efforts: A shift from grading to an emphasis on learning" by John Sarte and Sherri Hughes uses a lot ...
-
I enjoyed today's debate activity and found it to be very insightful. My group (Mark, Madison, Brandon and myself) were arguing for ther...
-
During today's online class via Zoom, it was a lot of fun to participate in the Wurzelschnecke making workshop. When I first looked at ...

No comments:
Post a Comment